Catering & Care Plans
Knowing what food to give your residents or patients can be difficult, but we can create menus and care plans tailored to their needs. Our dietitian can also provide information on first line advice for malnutrition and work with clinical staff to improve the wellbeing of patients. Training can also be delivered to clinical staff around nutritional screening and monitoring of patients who are at risk of malnutrition.
All packages will be in accordance with national guidelines; with the additional benefit of personalisation.
Catering & Menu Design Overview
- Basic Package (from £260)
- Balanced menu guidance
- Healthier cooking practical advice
- Food enrichment advice (fortification)
- Implementation of strategies
- Oral nutrition support guidance and catering booklet
- Training for catering staff (1 hour)
- Advanced package (from £320)
- Basic Package contents
- Texture modification menus and food
- Additional oral nutritional support advice
- Specialised menu guidance e.g. Gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian and vegan diets
- Allergen advice (2014 Legislation)
- Advanced training for catering staff
- Combating malnutrition training for clinical staff
- Auditing advice and templates
- Suitable for care homes, residential homes, nursing homes and hospitals
- For more information on tailored catering packages please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.