Group Bollywood Workshops
Our Bollywood workshops are ideal for those who want Bollywood dancing at a party or an event. We tailor the workshop to you and your guests.
Learn basic Bollywood steps to popular international songs, such as Jai Ho (Slumdog Millionaire) and Balle Balle (Bride and Prejudice), to create a small routine and perform it with everyone. And if you remember the steps… use them to different songs. Workshops can vary in time and number of routines but the fun will remain the same!
Workshop Overview (from £150)
- Classes/workshops for small or large parties
- Teaching of simple Bollywood moves to popular Bollywood tunes
- For all dancing levels
- Range of props available on request e.g. dhandia sticks, skirts and kurta jackets (waist coats), bangles
- Flexible and individual to your event
- Song requests
- Suitable for parties, cooperate events, hen parties, themed parties, international days. Also available for children’s parties.
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for price quotes and package types
If you have a special event coming up and would like to learn a dance (or dances) for it then we can create an individualised dance medley for you and you chosen family and friends.
Private Classes Overview (from £45 per hour)
- Teaching of Bollywood moves to create a routine
- Songs can be chosen from our music library or be requested
- Learn in the comfort of your own home with people you know
- Suitable for groups of 2 or more. For individual private classes please go to our Individual Fitness section
- Suitable for weddings, events, party performances or general fitness
- Discounted price for larger groups
- 1 -3 people | £45 per hour
- 4 – 10 people | additional charge £10 per person per hour
- 11 or more | additional charge £8 per person per hour
Charge quotes exclude studio charges if applicable